>Sounds like some interested parties should take some GPS gear and some
>radio receiving and test gear to one of the spots where the millatree
>is warning airmen that "for the next two weeks, GPS doesn't work
>here", and see just what sort of jamming they are using...

A good idea, but I note that most of these sites are in the middle of
large western military reservations out in the middle of nowhere. You
might be able to see something from a small plane (keeping out of
restricted airspace, of course) but then you need some other way of
knowing where you are so you can compare results.

Phil