* Amir Herzberg:

> # Protecting (even) Naïve Web Users, or: Preventing Spoofing and
> Establishing Credentials of Web Sites, at
> http://www.cs.biu.ac.il/~herzbea/Papers/ecommerce/trusted%20credentials%20area.PDF

The trusted credentials area is an interesting concept.  However,
experience suggests that given the current business models, we cannot
build the required logotype registry.  All registries which are used
on the Internet (for IP address assignments, BGP prefixes, DNS names,
and even X.509 certificates) are known to fail under stress.