Think about the effect on P2P systems, if having one extracted movie from your
player available for sharing meant that your player would stop working for all
new content....

I'm not saying I think this (or any other technical solution I've seen) will
work.  I'm saying that it's a pretty reasonable attempt to undermine
participation in P2P systems.

>iang

--John