----- Original Message ----- From: "Lee Parkes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: ATM machine security

Hi,
I'm working on a project that requires a benchmark against which to judge
various suppliers. The closest that has similar requirements is the ATM
industry. To this end I'm looking for any papers, specifications or published
attacks against ATM machines and their infrastructure. I'm also looking for what
type of networks they use and the crypto they use to protect comms.
Also any standards would be good that the ATM industry has to adhere to.

Not directly what you are looking for but the BITS standard is applied by banks so should probably fit well within your needs, it is available at http://www.bitsinfo.org/ . Also if that doesn't work I've been considering doing a security requirements for Trust Laboratories, and a solid project would give me an incentive.
Joe