You may want to look at US Patents 4,268,715 and 4,268,715. I believe these are among the core group of ATM patents.

- Alex

At 09:58 AM 2/17/2005 +0100, Lee Parkes wrote:
Hi,
I'm working on a project that requires a benchmark against which to judge
various suppliers. The closest that has similar requirements is the ATM
industry. To this end I'm looking for any papers, specifications or published
attacks against ATM machines and their infrastructure. I'm also looking for what
type of networks they use and the crypto they use to protect comms.
Also any standards would be good that the ATM industry has to adhere to.

Thanks, Lee

[EMAIL PROTECTED] DOC #25 GLASS #136
I Need A Reason To Stand Up And Fight
Need To Believe What I See - The Silver Drop - Mnemic

- Alex