--
From:                   Ed Gerck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Depends on your use. An X.509 identity cert or a PGP
> cert can be made as secure as you wish to pay for.

Many users are already using MUAs that check signatures.
Why are phishing targets not already using signed mail?

I conjecture that this is because true names don't really address the
issue of true relationships.  Does anyone have any market research
information as to why phishing targets generally send out plain mail?

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     CMjwBMx17XqegWEl4z+ZLdfTB+wFlQKrdm1516HH
     4/HqDwhTaKRygswyOmR+oP41kfEhib7KJwyxDDq3p