On 5 Sep 2006, at 2:40 AM, Massimiliano Pala wrote:

This approach is MTA-to-MTA... if you want something more MTA-to- MUA....

Not precisely. It is *primarily* MTA-to-MTA, for a number of very good reasons, like privacy. However, a number of people will be implementing DKIM verification in the MUA, including Yahoo!. (I've seen UI mockups, but they may have it shipping for all I know.) The protocol itself is completely agnostic on that. The signature travels with the message and the signing key is in the network. As long as you have both, you can verify the signatures.

        Jon