On 2013-10-04 23:57, Phillip Hallam-Baker wrote:
Oh and it seems that someone has murdered the head of the IRG cyber
effort. I condemn it without qualification.

I endorse it without qualification. The IRG are bad guys and need killing - all of them, every single one.

War is an honorable profession, and is in our nature. The lion does no wrong to kill the deer, and the warrior does no wrong to fight in a just war, for we are still killer apes.

The problem with the NSA and NIST is not that they are doing warlike things, but that they are doing warlike things against their own people.