To which I retorted that it we want to install from other sources, and then
it'll lose it's value. Cydia is commonly used and (I just checked) is a
package manager with repository's like any other package manager, no
sandboxing. I'd say that by locking up the appstore Apple gave away any
control it could have over third party software.

But yeah, your right. Code signing does have good use for the appstore.

Op 8 december 2011 03:26 schreef Marsh Ray <ma...@extendedsubset.com> het
volgende: