On 2012-02-21 10:57 PM, ianG wrote:
> if you don't care that much, it's good enough. If you care
> an awful lot, you have to do it yourself anyway.

My now outdated Crypto Kong maintained its own non volatile file of randomness, stored it to disk on program shutdown. On each program startup, it collected more randomness from all available sources, and stirred them into that file. On first using the program, before the user could do anything that required randomness he had to click through some UI and type some information, and it collected more randomness with every click and keystroke.