Does anybody here take quantum crypto seriously? Just wondering. I do not
see any benefit over classical methods. If one trusts the entire link and
knows it's not MitM'd in advance, what advantage if any does quantum key
distribution have over ordinary methods? And isn't it just as useless
otherwise as the ordinary methods?

- Sent from my tablet