On 2012-10-26 2:44 AM, Ben Laurie wrote:
As someone who sees the effects of actually using DKIM, I can but roll
my eyes and shrug. In short, it turns out to be a pretty bad idea to
hard fail on DKIM because it totally doesn't work with mailing lists.
Which makes it pretty useless, key size cockups or no.

Why did the authors of DKIM not deal with this problem?

Long ago I posted on the DKIM mailing list raising a bunch of issues. I was very briefly told all those issues were out scope, and I posted no more.