Most regular people can't accurately test or evaluate the output.
Numbers aren't random, the sources are. You can't just judge a PRNG by
it's output. For all you know the PRNG could be doing nothing more
than doing SHA256 of a fixed value plus a counter, and if somebody
would know that fixed value then bruteforce is trivial since testing a
few thousand counter values isn't all that hard. And yet the output
would *look* random.