Hi Jake,

Ian Grigg just made a point on metzdowd that I think is true: if you
want to change the NSA, you need to address the many corporates that
profit from what they are doing. Because the chain goes like this:

corporate money -> election campaigns -> representatives -> NSA

What do you think? And any ideas how to exercise pressure?

Ralph

On 12/31/2013 09:13 PM, Jacob Appelbaum wrote:
> Kevin W. Wall:
>> On Tue, Dec 31, 2013 at 3:10 PM, John Young <j...@pipeline.com> wrote:
>>
>>> 30c3 slides from Jacob Appelbaum:
>>>
>>> http://cryptome.org/2013/12/appelbaum-30c3.pdf (3.8MB)
>>>

>> And you can find his actual prez here:
>> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0w36GAyZIA>
>>
>> Worth the hour, although I'm sure your blood
>> pressure will go up a few points.
>>

> I'm also happy to answer questions in discussion form about the content
> of the talk and so on. I believe we've now released quite a lot of
> useful information that is deeply in the public interest.
>
> All the best,
> Jacob

Ralph Holz
I8 - Network Architectures and Services
Technische Universität München
http://www.net.in.tum.de/de/mitarbeiter/holz/
Phone +49.89.289.18043
PGP: A805 D19C E23E 6BBB E0C4  86DC 520E 0C83 69B0 03EF