So, I understand that QM algos can pretty much dismantle all popular asymmetric
encryption algos with enough q-bits, but I haven't thought hard enough to see
if they also can be used to compromise communications that used DH to do PFS
underneath the initial handshake.

Side question: is this the right list to ask this on, or is there other ones I
should try? (Is CFRG appropriate? Metzdowd is annoying with its long moderation
times...)

Thanks,
Greg

--
Please do not email me anything that you are not comfortable also sharing with
the NSA.