> > g++ -DNDEBUG -g2 -O2 -fPIC -pipe -c pkcspad.cpp
> > cryptlib.cpp:51:95: error: init_priority attribute is not supported on
> this
> > platform
> >  const std::string DEFAULT_CHANNEL __attribute__ ((init_priority
> > (CRYPTOPP_INIT_PRIORITY + 25))) = "";
> >
> > ^
> > cryptlib.cpp:52:91: error: init_priority attribute is not supported on
> this
> > platform
> >  const std::string AAD_CHANNEL __attribute__ ((init_priority
> > (CRYPTOPP_INIT_PRIORITY + 26))) = "AAD";
> >
> > ^
> > cryptlib.cpp:76:120: error: init_priority attribute is not supported on
> this
> > platform
> >  const simple_ptr<NullNameValuePairs> s_pNullNameValuePairs
> __attribute__
> > ((init_priority (CRYPTOPP_INIT_PRIORITY + 30))) = new
> NullNameValuePairs;

Arg... I am duplicating this since we moved config.recommend to config.h.

We are now tracking this at Solaris GCC and "error: constructor priorities
are not supported", https://github.com/weidai11/cryptopp/issues/289.

I don't have access to a Red Hat machine, and Fedora does not witness the
issue. Can anyone provide a patch for Red Hat or remote access for me to
develop one?

Jeff