On Thursday, August 10, 2017 at 11:30:14 PM UTC-4, alido...@gmail.com wrote:

> I installed crypto++ on my mac and try to run a simple code on xcode. I
>>> can create keys using the following:
>>>
>>>   CryptoPP::AutoSeededRandomPool rng;
>>>
>>>         CryptoPP::InvertibleRSAFunction param;
>>>
>>>         param.GenerateRandomWithKeySize(rng,1536);
>>>
>>>         CryptoPP::RSA::PrivateKey privatekey(param);
>>>
>>>         CryptoPP::RSA::PublicKey publickey (param);
>>>
>>>         prk.push_back(privatekey);
>>>
>>>         pk.push_back(publickey);
>>>

>> The push_back's look unusual. Do something else.
>>

> I tried with one public private key (without puch_back). Get the same
> error.

I don't believe copy on PublicKey and PrivateKey is working as expected,
but I could be wrong because I did not attempt to run the code. Some
unusual things go on with those keys at times, like casting to a PrivateKey
to a PublicKey still results in a private key. I think its dangerous
especially if the key is being serialized.

In your function, you should probably pass the key by reference.

Jeff