System : WIndows 10 Home x64
Crypto++ : Crypto++ 6

I built the library using by running the cryptest.sln which was successful
by using MS VS community 2017 15.5.6.

All what I want to do is to run the [CCM example file
](https://www.cryptopp.com/w/images/9/98/CCM-AE-Test.zip) which was
provided [here ](https://www.cryptopp.com/wiki/CCM_Mode).

So I opened the project and added the path to V++ directories (image 11111)

I also added the path (image 22222)

when building the project I get the following  error :

LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'cryptlibd.lib'

I checked everywhere for cryptlibd.lib ( within the project, and the
cryptopp600 directory ) , I only found cryptlib.lib (not cryptlibd.lib) in
C:\Users\blue_\Downloads\cryptopp600\Win32\Output\Debug .

can you kindly tell me how to resolve this ? and why its asking for
cryptlibd instead on cryptlib ?