Hello everyone,

I just spotted an issue with cryptopp which was spotted during static code
analysis of my own code which uses both zlib and cryptopp. It was very
mysterious. It was behaving as if the zlib header zlib.h was not being
included. But everything compiled just fine. It turned out that my script
for running clang-tidy was generating a JSON file that mentioned the
cryyptopp header directory before mentioning the header directory for zlib.
So my #include statement (#include <zlib.h>) picked up the one from
cryptopp instead of picking up the one from zlib.

Please rename the cryptopp header file zlib.h to make it obvious that it is
not the zlib header. I see the crypto one is for a collection of classes
that wrap zlib functionality in C++ classes. So perhaps it could be called
zlib_classes.h.

Regards,

Andrew Marlow