Hi Everyone,

I've noticed the wiki is going down sporadically. I've seen it happen twice
in the last week or so. Today I noticed it happened again between 12:00 AM
EST and 5:00 AM EST.

Visiting the wiki results in "The site is experiencing technical
difficulties". It also says something about not being able to connect to
the database.

The CentOS server is fully patched. I did not add any software. I don't
know what changed.

I have not been able to find a log entry that indicates the point of first
failure. The Linux LAMP stack is pretty much duct-taped together. MySQL is
especially sucky. I was not able to migrate MySQL to Red Hat's SCL earlier
in the summer.

That the crash happened between 12:00 AM EST and 5:00 AM may indicate it
has something to do with the backup job. It looks like duplicity-0.7.10 and
the cron job has not changed.

If anyone has any suggestions I would be delighted to hear them.

Jeff