Hi, everyone.

First of all, thanks a lot for this excellent library. As you know, it
answers to a lot of important requirements for developing server/client
stuffs.

I just downloaded and installed the library, but unfortunately, the wiki is
down. I didn't find any question or annoucement about it, so here I am,
trying to understand if it's known or not by the community...

Best regards,

Mohammad.