Hi Everyone,

The Crypto++ website is down.

It appears GoDaddy is suspending the VM due to high cpu usage. GoDaddy
writes it is due to Apache.

We are not sure what is going on. We have not made any configuration
changes since last summer. The only changes are documentation updates last
week, which is copied new HTML files to a docs/ directory.

I suspect something is sideways due to the OOM killer on the VM. OOM
probably killed MySQL service, which wreaked havoc with Apache.

At the moment I cannot SSH into the machine.

Jeff