I just don't get it. Somehow I can't force the platform toolkit to be used. It remains at 140, when I compile with cl.exe. Going to the UI of VS2019, building the library with toolset 142 and cryptolib with 142 produces those results. When I open the CTL of VS2019 and run the cl.exe command, I get vc140.pdb as output. This drives me crazy - being one step away from the goal and can't figure out what's wrong. Jeffrey Walton schrieb am Donnerstag, 16. September 2021 um 11:10:36 UTC+2:
> On Thu, Sep 16, 2021 at 4:37 AM Benjamin Schäfer <skullm...@gmail.com> > wrote: > > > > First of all: Thank you for your help and your patience! I really > appreciate that. > > > > I've made the same steps with nmake and built the library. Then I did > the same steps with my source file you mentioned, everything on the CTL > that came with VS2019 (should make no difference). > > > > I uploaded the files here: > > https://github.com/bredator/cryptopptest > > > > Everything took place in the same directory where the cryptopp .h and > .cpp files are located - so I didn't upload them again, because I took them > out of the box. Also I added my .pem file, that came out as I reproduced > all the steps. > > You said you are using Visual Studio 2019, but you have a PDB file > vc140.pdb. That is Visual Studio 2015. See > > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_Visual_C%2B%2B#Internal_version_numbering > . > > You cannot mix versions of Visual Studio. Everything needs to be built > using Visual Studio 2015 or Visual Studio 2019. > > Jeff > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Crypto++ Users" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cryptopp-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cryptopp-users/260b923e-ee85-445b-9aa7-5e23cbd1fcffn%40googlegroups.com.