Just throwing it out there, if i check the layout of gamemode_server.txt ,
i see all game modes/types/maps etc all in there..

is it not possible to enlarge that section, so that you would have 1 big
gamemode_server.txt with all kinds of mapgroups and game modes which you
need to assign during startup?

Or do you really need a seperate gamemode_server.txt for each server? (i
have not tried though)