I strongly encouraged the addition of a report and blacklisting system a long time ago and went into further details with others here on the hlds(linux) mailing list.

@Whosyourdaddy: If you're equipping your own, self-made content your perfectly fine. This is about making paid content accessible without any required payment. But hey, I'm not Valve, just see it as an educated headsup.