Certainly.

I setup the server and was running it for some time. I've been tweaking it
to my needs, then I struggled with downloading maps from the server and I
figured out Workshop map hosting would be the best option. It provides
updated maps, fast download from valve servers and an icon in server
browser. It seemed to work perfectly, but there was no icon, but I wasn't
bothered since it worked just fine. Then I tried to add sv_full_alltalk 1
command to my cvars so I added it to csgo-server.cfg,
gametype_casual_server.cfg and some other files that are executed on server
start, I can tell which ones exactly it was, but I was just putting in
sv_full_alltalk 1 line in them so it shouldn't have changed anyting, yet
there was a problem with maps failing to download at times. It's either
because of my changes or because one of the maps got removed from the
workshop, thus my collection was broken, so I removed that map, but some
people are sometimes having issues downloading the map, before and after
recent changes, workshop icon wasnt on the server list anyway so it's a sign
that something is not right, I don't really know what is it though.