Afternoon,
Would it be possible for anyone within the CSGO dev team to release a
statement on the community's ability to give players custom arm models, and
thus custom glove skins.

(http://blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/server_guidelines/)

– Allowing players to claim temporary ownership of CS:GO items that are not
> in their inventory (Weapon skins, knives, etc.).

[To clarify: it is also not acceptable to provide players with custom
> models and/or weapon skins that do not exist in the CS:GO ecosystem]

Following the current state of the guidelines means that we can give them
custom gloves as long as they are not the ones that Valve offers.

However as we all know servers operators will start giving the Valve
models, its just a matter of time.

I run my community servers the way Valve wants us to run them, but I would
like to get some clarity on this specific subject matter:

Can we still give custom arm / glove models?

Thanks,
Have a nice day.

iNilo