Based on their rules no, you can't use glove plugins anymore as well.

This is why I dropped my servers... fuck VALVE those greedy bastards are
just trying to kill the community servers.

I will leak this now, for those who want to run illegal plugins pm me I
will explain how to run them even if the servers get banned by valve.
I really hope they kill CS:GO with their greed...