Hardware

Op 05-02-18 15:06 heeft Csgo_servers namens toeffelhelt
<csgo_servers-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com namens yusufaltunta...@gmail.com>
geschreven:

    I'm running a 5vs5 128tick training server on a Xeon E31220 quad 3.10 ghz
    server, with 16gb ram and SSD, on a windows 2012 r2 server.

    as im considering myself quite a noobie and i installed the server using
    csgosl, but starting the server with and standalone script.

    It has metamod plugin, and sourcemod plugin running.

    We are experiencing issues with lag ( high sv and var issues ) when more
    than 5 people join the server.

    My question is this. is this a hardware sucks error? or windows sucks
error?

    Thank you in advance.

    --
    Sent from: http://csgo-servers.1073505.n5.nabble.com/