Fra: Christopher Szabo <sza...@hotmail.com>
Sendt: 2. januar 2020 12:26
Til: Miguel Petersen <mig...@hotmail.dk>
Emne: Sv: Re: [VALVE] Disable new player models

Also, I wasnt taking about a client skin changer, I was asking about giving
players weapon skins/gloves that they dont currently own, on a comunity server
via sourcemod plugins.

Is that allowed now? Because its like this, Ive been running a CS community for
over 15 years now. We are following the guidelines and always have. But we
compete against other servers that dont follow the guidelines...
They offer their players cool  Valve skins the players dont own, and they never
get token banned.

This means that we follow the rules and we lose players and they break the
rules and gain players without consequences. This is not fair at all.
I dont think its fair having rules that you dont enforce because the good guys
gets screwed. 😕

Med vänliga hälsningar / Best regards

Christopher Szabo | Chairman of the Board

Skype: szaabo85 | E-mail: sza...@hotmail.com
Website: BrutalCS.nu | Facebook: Facebook.com/BrutalCS

[X]