-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Namens Sebastian Silva
Verzonden: vrijdag 11 augustus 2006 16:13
Aan: cspace-users@tachyon.in
Onderwerp: Re: [cspace-users] Regarding integrating CSpace into other
products

I think there are more basic things to consider first. On windows, for
instance, you need to make it load by default on each boot. This is
far more essential. Integrating into general purpose messengers like
Gaim could also help.

Just make it a good messenger first. Polish polish polish. User
friendlyness. To do that, (and i'd love to help), documentation is
essential.

Cheers.

Sebastian

> Of course other developers need a documentation or at least one of the
api.
> one main thing is to make cspace comparable to other messengers like
having video and voicechat. the other main thing is to have a growing
userbase. As limewire has 1500000 downloads per week and is developing based
on mojito as well a p2p buddylist, it is essential to have a good
distribution of cspace.