[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I would like to be able to use the cspace routing protocol (getting a
> IP/TCP address from a public key) externally implemented either as a
> library or as a daemon that other programs can query, to allow me to
> have other applications that do not depend on a GUI.
> Do you have any plans to to this and document that API?
> Is it already implemented that way and I did not look very close at it?

The routing protocol and the connection establishment code doesn't
depend on the GUI at all. For example, in cspace/network/connector.py,
the function 'userServiceConnect' is the asynchronous operation which
establishes connections between users and results in a SSL connection.
There isn't any documentation at all, but i can help you with any
questions/doubts.

cheers!
[sreeram;]