-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 01:03:54 +0530
Von: Vijaya Chandra Vupputuri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I sincerely hope you finally don't make people consider cspace as some
> hypeware. It would be great, like people have already mentioned earlier
> on the list, if only you can divert a part of your enthusiasm(to be
> honest, it's amazing to see the time you seem to have spent on all the
> suggestions you keep posting) to actually implementing some stuff and
> stop bickering about others work.

Hi Vjay

cspace is hyperware. It has great potentials, if it would be really serverless.
Users go to the internet to get information (surf) or to communicate (chat), to
in the meanwhile know persons, so budies. The buddymarket, so a claim could be,
is the internet.

I see now, that it has even more potentials, if it would be in java, the we
would not need to implement any function into cspace, we could implement cspace
into the others apps, to get cspace shipped to a wider mass of interested
people.

For normal users it is indifferent, if a central server or a dht rulez their
buddies. So strategy and some development is needed, if you are convinced, that
it is better than a serverbased messenger.

It is not about the work of others, it is about project management and the view
of customers and the processes to use this software. Networking with other
projects is my job, not coding.

And yes, I would like to see a cspace toolbar in Thunderbird/Firefox, Cspace as
a part of the Open office suite and as well as a package in fedore core 7
shipped as well to OLPC.

If you regard my time, who uses the time to communicate and write tracs or open
tickets?

It is absurd to say to a customer, don´t open a ticket, because we have to
close it then. As well it is not wrong to anser questions or to make questions.
Sreeram said, he employees a jython.org coder for cspace, in 10/2006, now we
have 2/2007..

If you do not even have a roadmap or are able to achive the milestonse set by
yourself, the question of the User (to whom I answered with regrette) is
justified.

Another example: I would do a translation, but even not the question is
answered, if thee will be a language file or xml-style.

We could do a lot, but the developers even have no communication to the
community, and with linux and integrated solutions we even could attract other
developers. So why do you write to me, if the alternative would be, to let the
question of the users, who asked, unanswered?

Ok, then the question is still open, (And I take back my last mail.)

What is the roadmap for cspace ?