Surachai Locharoen wrote:
cool! I like it.

2007/11/27, Johannes Kastl <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>:

    martin schrieb:

    > I tried it with regseeker - creating an account and watching, what
    > happens in the registry...nothing of interest. unfortunately I
    don't
    > have the ressources (nor the time) to do a full system scan...

    As your User-Agents says you are using windows:
    Try C:\Documents and Settings (C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen in
    German
    windows), I always forget the right variable for it, it should be
    %APPDATA%. I got two folders there, _CSpace and _CSpaceProfiles.

    > so...is there another possibility to make CSpace portable, or,
    if not -
    > would it be possible to request it?

    I hope it is possible, cos it is one great idea.

    OJ
    (Douglas Adams)

Surachai Locharoen

I'm using windows and Debian
So can I just take those 6 files, transfer it to my other comps and that was it? isn't that a bit insecure? everyone with a live-cd could take those files as they are and use them. especially, as the master-pwd (if C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\***\_CSpace\Settings\SavedPassword is something like that) is saved as plain text.why not hash it? shouldn't be too difficult. I'd love to do it...i can't really program though.

another thing: why not put _CSpace and _CSpaceProfiles in the install-directory? so they can easily be put on usb?

martin