  -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
  Von: cspace-users-boun...@tachyon.in
[mailto:cspace-users-boun...@tachyon.in]im Auftrag von Erik Reimers
  Gesendet am: Mittwoch, 20. Mai 2009 10:12
  An: Thomas-M. Stein (Sakia.org)
  Cc: cspace-users@tachyon.in
  Betreff: Re: [cspace-users] CSpace on Windows 98
  Hi Thomas,

  I don´t need Win98 for myself.

  But some of our customers have Win98 (never change a running system) and
for some supporting (very few) CSpace is a good solution (cheap).

  You´re right by saying Win98 is obsolete. But what can I do !!!

  Regards
  Erik Reimers

  Thomas-M. Stein (Sakia.org) schrieb:
Hi Eric,
Just out of curiosity. I tend to run operating systems (mainly Windows
based)
as long as possible and as long as it makes sense. Hence, I always swap
relatively late to the next version up avoiding a lot of hassle. In that
respect I use XP Prof on by main business machine and other older PCs still
run on Win 2000. I feel that the move to XP was very good and I most likely
will skip Vista etc. Why not try to get hold of an XP Prof licence? I think
that XP is fairly sound or are any of your applications expected not to run
under XP?
Cheers
Thomas

  Hi,

does someone know how to use CSpace on Win98 ?

I installed it without problems. But if I want to start it, I get an error
saying that I should install a new Version of Windows.

Any suggestions ?!?!?!

Regards
Erik Reimers