I am currently involved in a bespoke project which involves some extensions
of the CSpace code for a specific set of users. I realize that this is the
users' list for CSpace, but I wanted to know if there is any place suitable
for discussing the code and design of the program itself. Similarly, I
wanted to know if there is a public CVS (or Subversion or git or what have
you) repository where the altered code (or at least those parts relevant to
the core program) might be contributed - the Subversion repository on the
Google Code page at http://code.google.com/p/cspace/ doesn't seem to have
any actual files stord in it - and who I would need to contact to have
access to it. I hope that I can help the project along as best I may.

--
J Osako