http://ben.web.arizona.edu/junk/spf_help.html

OK, so I am working on this design, developing it on a Mac and don't have easy
access to a PC so trying to figure out why the right column "#right_col" does
not float and is getting pushed under the left column in IE on a pc is
frustrating me. Any help would be great. Also, if you could mention any other
problems you see that might cause issues with the design on a PC would be
great. Thanks in advance.

* I am not planning on leaving the css inline, but found that it makes it
easier for me to develop and test if I only have one page open...