----Original Message Follows----
From: "Sarah Atkinson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I have a table that is 5 rows by 7 columns. I want a user to be able to print it off so it fills up a 8.5x11(horizontal) sheet of paper. how exactly do I do this? do I have the table set in a div and then set the div width and height? and what would I set it at? can you use inches or would it be in px? and then could you specify the output dpi?
Sarah

Scan and help eliminate destructive viruses from your inbound and outbound e-mail and attachments. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSNŽ Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.