Hello Everyone,
Thanks for checking out my layout and providing feedback. It looks like one of my biggest issues is similiar to what I was dealing with when coding last night. The drop shadow on the sides some areas are worse than others) or becoming irregular and jagged rather than smooth and one piece. I would assume taking a 1 pixel horizontal image and repeating it would be fine. Has any one had this experience or know the best way to relieve it? I thought the shadows are one solid tone and should tile fine when cutting a sliver?

http://www.lice-control.com/layout.htm

Css here:  http://www.lice-control.com/styles/layout_style.css

thanks for the previous help and thanks in advance for any additional.

Adam