Thank you Scot, but if you hide the text wrapped between <strong> with
"display:none" then it doesn't appear when you browse with images
turned off.

Now with " z-index: -1" the text stays under the background of
#Content, but if you turn the images off then it is visible because
the background is off too. I just wondered why IE doesn't behave the
same way with "z-index: -1" as Opera and Firefox do.