Hello list,

In a fluid layout I have a container with a head (h2) and a p. Within this container, I am also floating an image right. As I change the width of my viewport, the text wrapping changes as expected - except in IEWin (6 and 5.5). As the length of the lines of, I believe the h2, change the h2 and p jump up and down approximately the height of the floated image.

Unfortunately I can't post the page... NDA and all.... but if this sounds familiar I would love to hear your "tricks" or thought processes on stopping this behavior. I think I know what is conceptually happening, but can't get it to stop. I will get it at one width, but then as I change the window width, it will do it again at a different width.

I can post code snippets if it will help, otherwise I might have to slap together a test page...

TIA for thinking about it...

--
Tom Livingston
Senior Multimedia Artist