Al Sparber wrote:

I see. So "flubber" tries to be identical to the example I just gave,
but it's not scripted right, so it doesn't reload immediately.

I'm sorry. I just don't understand what you are trying to say. The page works precisely as designed - to have a min-width of 720px and a max-width of 1000px. There are no resize issues and nothing has to "reload". Perhaps you have a system problem (or a multiple IE installation) - but I have no idea what it is you are trying to describe. The page works flawlessly.

Hi,

Well... as you can see from the screen shots I provided, the page does *not* work flawlessly. I don't know how else to explain what I am seeing better than I already have. The second screen shot [01] clearly shows the browser sized to roughly 800x600 wth a 300 or so pixel horizontal scroll. If min-width is set to (an honored) 720px then that should not happen. I have a default IE 6 installation on Windows XP, SP2.

Take it or leave it. I was just offering feedback on an otherwise nice layout.

01 <http://www.961media.com/__temp/ll2.png>

Regards,
Michael Wilson