Al Sparber wrote:

I honestly think your browser is not set up correctly. That's the only explanation.

Yeah... the only explanation is that we (those of us who have seen the issue) are idiot n00bs. Of course your work is flawless... wtf were we thinking?

I don't use IE for anything other than testing. Why would I care how it's set up or change anything? I want a default installation for testing -- right out of the box with SP2 all Windows updates in place--I've changed nothing. If the browser is not "set up correctly" you can blame Microsoft. I don't know what else to tell you other than I am done with this thread and with any attempt to try and help with the issue.

--
Best regards,
Michael Wilson