> This message *may* be viewed as a pointless addition to this argument,
> but, I don't like to see a guy on his lonesome in a fight!! :D
>
> best,
>
> -Stuart

I'd like to request that everyone on CSS-D stop making this into a
fight. I am not fighting, and as I'm the one who brought up this bug,
anyone who says I am fighting or tries to add fuel to the fire is only
making me look bad. So don't do it. This is a discussion list, most of
us are adults, let's discuss.

The problem here is clearly one that manifests itself on certain
versions of IE 6, definitely default installations. I don't know what
the problem is and I don't have time to isolate it, it might be
related to the Javascript and not IE itself, but it's up to Al to
decide whether to pursue the bug, or decide that it's an insignificant
problem and move on. As far as I'm concerned, if customers were happy
with it, then that's what counts.

Unless anyone has anything new to add to the discussion, we ought to close it.

C Montoya
rdpdesign.com ... liquid.rdpdesign.com ... montoya.rdpdesign.com