Hi all,

     What I'm trying to do is hard to put in words so I drew it:

        + http://dev.adrianocastro.net/help/0004/0004.png

     I kind of got it to work but am having problems with matching the
height of the "container" div:

        + http://dev.adrianocastro.net/help/0004/0004.html

     In order to accomplish this layout I chose a *2 column layout*. The
*first column has 3 rows*, the *second column has 2 rows*. Then the
*second row of the second column has 2 columns*. Lastly, the footer is a
  div by itself.

     This translates into this:

     Although I got it working I'm starting to think I didn't quite
tackle this layout the best way I should have. Because getting the
"container" div to adjust to the height of the inner divs has proven to
be a pain.

     I've even tried Project Seven's Equal Height CSS Columns [1] but it
involves too many calculations.

     My questions to you are:

        i. Is this markup the best to achieve the propposed layout?
        ii. How can I possible get the "container" div to adjust to the height
of the three bottommost sections?

     Many tks,
     AD

1. http://www.projectseven.com/tutorials/css/pvii_columns/index.htm