3. The short and easy use way: magic on screen!
> Follow step 2, but now click "CSS" and then "Edit CSS". That opens on your
> left hand a sidebar with directly the content of the stylesheet. If more,
> they are tabbed.
> And a little wonder: in the sidebar you can change things! Real time you
> see the changes in the panel of the openend page (even if it is not your
> own page!). That makes it very very easy to analyse: change and see if it
> works!

Francky, this is amazing!! Thank you for telling me about this :):) I
realized that my initial question was kind of a duh when I saw your first
item....but I'm glad I asked cause I never would have found out about this
FF toolbar! This will be extremely helpful! (I tried using the FF DOM
Inspector but didn't quite get the hang of it.)

I will try your IE fix for the form buttons tomorrow....thanks again for
your help with both things!

Debbie