Bob Boisvert wrote:

> http://www.sppots.org/testing/new/

> I would like to fix the menu which is a List-O-Rama CSS menu
> (Dreamweaver extention) and I may try a sucker fish instead but in
> IE6 the height difference is really spread out as compared to
> Firefox, Opera, and Netscape.

Add a 'hasLayout'[1] trigger...
#navcontainer ul li a {height: 100%;}

...and maybe you want to tighten it up across browser-land...
#navcontainer ul {padding: 0; margin: 0;}

> I also have a strange event happening in the first top box on the
> right, there is an image linked that is above the organization about,
>  sometimes it shows up, and sometimes it doesn't and I'm not sure
> why.

Can't see any problems, but if it's happening in IE/win only, then a
'position: relative;' on the image might fix that.

regards
        Georg

[1]http://www.satzansatz.de/cssd/onhavinglayout.html
--