Here's one that's got me tearing my hair out...

Have a right floated nav column. Works great UNTIL it ends up on a page
with a form on it.

As long as the form contains NO <select name="mySELECT">, it works
great. As soon as I add a select anywhere on the form, the floated nav
drops down below the form on the page.

I have NO CSS styles set for the select. So I figured, the right float
doesn't know how wide the select might be, so it dropping below it..

So, I've tried setting a width to the select. No go.
Tried floating it left. No go.

Anybody else run into something like this? I'm about to take the select
out and use a group of radio buttons instead! Ack!

This is all it takes to blow the whole page:

<select name="Tshirts">
  <option value="xox">Anything Here</option>
  <option value="xox">Anything Here</option>
</select>

No problems in I.E.

I tried  "position: relative; right:0; top:0;" to "stick" the nav in
place instead of a float. Works in I.E. Works in Firefox UNTIL I put the
select back in...

So, what's the problem with Firefox and a form select box?