Hi All
I'm new to this list and have been reading like a mad woman to try
and get an idea of what's being talked about.

I just started this new site.
http://www.the-ranch-arizona.com/
and I'm having some CSS problems... I'm on a mac, using Golive CS2

The first problem is I don't really know what I'm doing: )
but I'm learning.

The real issue right now is that there is a horizontal scroll bar on
the page. I think it might be caused by the background image, but I
wanted it to be repeating when the window resizes it shifts with it.
So... is there a way to make the scroll bar go away and keep this
feature?

Thanks in advance
Terri