Kim wrote:
> Basically, I have a test page that is using a stylesheet. Only Safari
>  recognizes the stylesheet and displays. For some some reason Firefox
>  and IE don't see it. I'm assuming something in the head or doctype
> of my page is wrong, but I can't seem to figure it out. Help! :)

> http://www.theibisnet.com/test/index.html

I had to use Opera 9 as interpreter since none of my html editors
understood that source-code encoding.
Once the source-code was interpreted/reformatted, all browsers picked up
the stylesheet just fine.

This might be an indicator...
charset=utf-16be-with-bom" />
...but others must chime in with info on how to set BBEdit to a more
universally accepted charset, or whatever, needed here.

regards
        Georg
--
http://www.gunlaug.no